Tantora has a fine selection of Amaranth (Chinese Spinach) leaves which have been boiled and air dried to best preserve the nutritional content in the leaves. It is easy to use and good for shrimp. It is a highly nutritious shrimp food, grown without pesticides or artificial fertilizers. The leaves are handpicked from Tantora’s organic farm. Amaranth is a popular shrimp food worldwide.
- High in carbohydrate, fibre, vitamins and minerals
- Helps to maintain shrimp exoskeleton
- Aids the moulting process
- Boil leaves for a few minutes, then put into your shrimp tank as food for shrimps.
- Replace Tantora Amaranth every 2-3 days
Amaranth is a Chinese spinach leaf that is high in vitamins and minerals for your shrimp. As with all Tantora products, these leaves are hand picked and 100% organic, ensuring they are free of any harmful toxins or pesticides. As with all leaf matter, we recommend boiling/blanching these leaves for a few minutes before introducing them to the aquarium, to ensure the leaves sink immediately. Any uneaten leaves should be removed to ensure water quality is not impacted.